It's like you have peanut butter and jelly. I mean, we find that weird. Oh, we would never have peanut butter and jelly together. I would not do that to my taste buds.She just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich.
More (mostly) from NPR's morning edition:
- Changing Face of America: Whole Foods Market -- profile of the relatively progressive grocery chain
- Changing Face of America: Asian American Activism in New York
- National Underground Railroad exhibit opens in Cleveland
- police harass Polish immigrants in Chicago
- talk with director and editor of PBS non-violence documentary A Force More Powerful
- how plants moved to land 500,000,000 years ago
- ancient city drowned in Noah's flood?
- CA whites didn't mean for their kids to be tried as adults -- activism: schoolsnotjails.com
- Uluru: Australia's natural wonder -- you may have heard it called Ayers Rock
- american heritage pronunciation editor discusses ... what else?
- NPR satire: anecdotes in debates
- Puerto Rican appeals for voting rights
- NPR100: Django
- Brazilian dance rhythms in dot-matrix printer?